Here are some examples of WBAC Facebook Groups and Pages.
- Central Indiana ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/181854158507/ )
- New England ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/NEU.WBCCI/ )
- Four Corners ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/307350411795/ )
- Region 12 ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/wbcciregion12/ )
- Santa Clara (CA) Unit ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/wbcci.santa.clara/ )
- Oregon #090 ( http://www.facebook.com/OregonWallyClub )
- North Texas ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wbcci-North-Texas-Unit/177002702311972 )
- Texas Highland Lakes ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/WBCCI-Texas-Highland-Lakes-Unit/310801706218 )
- Washington ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wbcci-Washington-Unit/104910812909822 )
- Land Yacht Harbor, WA ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/AS-Land-Yacht-Harbor-Olympia-WA/209692792392760 )
- Denver ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/WBCCI-DenCO-Unit/112608392085513 )
- Greater New Orleans ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Greater-New-Orleans-Area-WBCCI/245623712375 )
- Washington DC ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Washington-DC-Unit-170-WDCU-Wbcci/172482852784115 )
How are Pages different from groups? Which one should I create?
Pages allow real organizations, businesses, celebrities and brands to communicate broadly with people who like them. Pages may only be created and managed by official representatives.
- Privacy: Page information and posts are public and generally available to everyone on Facebook.
- Audience: Anyone can like a Page to become connected with it and get news feed updates. There is no limit to how many people can like a Page.
- Communication: Page admins can share posts under the Page’s name. Page posts appear in the news feeds of people who like the Page. Page admins can also create customized apps for their Pages and check Page Insights to track the Page’s growth and activity.
Groups provide a closed space for small groups of people to communicate about shared interests. Groups can be created by anyone.
- Privacy: In addition to an open setting, more privacy settings are available for groups. In secret and closed groups, posts are only visible to group members.
- Audience: Group members must be approved or added by other members. When a group reaches a certain size, some features are limited. The most useful groups tend to be the ones you create with small groups of people you know.
- Communication: In groups, members receive notifications by default when any member posts in the group. Group members can participate in chats, upload photos to shared albums, collaborate on group docs and invite members who are friends to group events.