Where should it be used?
Within Unit and Regional wbcci.net sites where the webmaster desires to show a list of grid-based calendar of events (usually Rallies). At the Region level, this capability allows bringing in multiple (Unit) calendars which could ultimately be managed individually by any webmaster capable of supporting a wbcci.net site.
Provides several ways to show the same calendar data, plus enables incorporating “feeds” from other calendars: such as a Regional calendar into a Unit site.
Detailed Instructions (PICK THE APPROPRIATE INSTRUCTIONS):
Please Note: Our strong recommendation is to create these calendars using the Google Calendar Accounts owned by wbcci. Every unit and region has a email@example.com email account already established and if you email firstname.lastname@example.org we can set the password for you. There are several reasons for this recommendations:
If you use your personal email account not only does the ECC not have access, so we can’t give you hands-on help with your calendar, only advice via phone or email.
With the @wbcci.net account anyone in your unit or region who has the password can manage the calendar. If it is constructed with your personal account the calendar must be re-constructed if the job is handed off in the future.
- For Unit Event Organizers (if you update the Rally, Event information): Click HERE.
- For Unit Webmasters: Click HERE.
- For Region Webmasters: Click HERE.
- Region 12 website (www.region12.wbcci.net)
- Santa Clara Unit (santaclara.wbcci.net)
- NorCal Unit (norcal.wbcci.net)
- Region 3 website (region3.wbcci.net)
- Carolinas Unit of North Carolina (http://carolinasnc.wbcci.net)
- Shenandoah Valley of VA Unit (http://shenandoahvalleyofva.wbcci.net/about/unit-calendar/)
For questions and/or suggestions contact email@example.com